It’s Such a Simple Process!
1. Request an offer.
If you request a offer, we’ll do our diligence to determine how much we can offer you for your house. This process may include speaking with one of our experts to ensure we have all the information we need to provide a logical offer.
Request An Offer -or- 720-306-1004
2. We’ll schedule time to meet, or speak over the phone.
We’d like to connect with you gain a full grasp of your property and situation. Remember, we don’t require you to do any repairs or upgrades because that’s what we do as real estate investors. There’s no obligation to clean or anything in order to show the home in its best light. As investors, we can see potential far easier than your traditional homebuyer.
3. Recieve your offer.
After analyzing your property, we’ll make an offer. Keep in mind that when you deal with us, there’s no waiting around for mortgage or bank approvals, because we buy directly without the need for financing.
4. Agree to terms.
Now that you have an offer, it’s time to review it and make sure that we are on the same page. Because we communicate throughout the first 3 phases you will already have a clear understanding of what to expect–so this will be a breeze.
5. Schedule closing.
Now it’s time to get what you’ve been waiting for: free from the property you want to sell and cash in hand. Homeowners love working with us because they get to avoid the 6% commission associated with traditional real estate transactions. Also, we’ll pay closing costs.
6. Flexible move out.
We aim to close as quickly as possible so you can move on to your next adventure. But understand that our process moves much faster than traditional real estate sales so we’ll work with you on a move out date that works with your schedule and life situation.
- We’ll buy your house directly, so no waiting for banks and mortgage approvals or having to list and show your property over and over again.
- We’ll buy your house in as-is condition, so no need to do any updates, repairs or clean up.
- We don’t charge commissions or fees, so more money goes into your pocket.
- We cover closing costs.
- We move quickly to get the transaction closed, but we’re flexible on the move out date after closing.