Frequently Asked Questions
You probably have a few questions for us. We have answered our most frequently received questions below. If your questions aren’t addressed, feel free to send them in the form at the bottom of the page or give us a call.
Most commonly, people sell to us because:
- They want top dollar for their property and don’t want to lose equity to agent commissions.
- Want to sell their home quickly.
- Tired of dealing with problem renters and don’t want to be landlords.
- Need to sell a property they’ve inherited but don’t want to deal with.
- Going through divorce proceedings.
- Have a house in need of repair that they don’t want to deal with.
- Want to move to a different area, or relocating for work.
Agents list properties hoping to find a qualified person to purchase it. On average, that process takes more than 90 days to transact a sale.
We’ll give you a fair offer within a day or two and can close in as little as a week after that. Because we buy directly, we can close without red tape from banks and their approvals. Banks are slow. We operate with speed.
We do not charge commissions or fees like the traditional route of real estate sales. We make our money after we buy houses and repair and/or flip them.
When you choose to sell your house directly to Logic Offer, you will save on commissions, fees, and repair costs.
We hope to work with you in the future, as well as your friends and family, so we know that having your best interest at heart is critical to our long term success.